Sunday 13 April 2014

Complete Randomness !! I love it :)

It's been awhile since I have blogged about anything lately I guess I have been fighting my own demons I am where I am :)....

Our earthly journey begins the day we are born it ends when we leave our bodies we bring fourth to earth a new idea when we incarnate a new outcome also begins, Sometimes we come here to change history by creating havoc or inspiring and bringing the earth into a different vibration . We live in cycles and we pass in cycles . Many higher souls came and gone their purpose.. To bring humanity to a higher level of consciousness to bring fourth new ideas this is for the better intent but pending on Where we are at on earth in consciousness the message we received so many decades ago may not be understood until many years after these souls have left.



You are more then what you perceive your self to be. you are as equal as the sun the stars and the moon, you are apart of something bigger you are the Universe you never die and you will continue to grow. So until next time may your journey be as enriching as mine...

Love Tiff

No comments:

Post a Comment