Tuesday 31 December 2013

My Life as a Child

It begins as a child I was driving up north with my Dad and my Uncle, I was sitting in the back seat looking up to the sky and contemplating the religious dogma and if hell really did exists or was there a heaven? what about death?  was there such thing as sin? , what is sin? I'm I really going to burn in hell when I die!!!??? All these anxieties filled up inside and it  consumed me I was only six years old!. I knew instinctively that none of this fit into what I knew deep inside my soul, I just did not resonate with the whole idea of it all . My friends had me terrified ! how could their god be so mean ? So I built up the courage and asked my Dad and My uncle " Where do we go when we die?" they both said we go to the stars!!  WOW , is all I could say!! you see my Father and my uncle were raised in a very catholic home and I never expected this response I never did ask about the rest. my question was answered .


Our journey begins at birth
to be Continued...
 
With Light there can never be darkness.
With Love there can never be hate.
Be brave & never fear

No comments:

Post a Comment